1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
I . . . uh . . . I’m not sure. Oh wait! I just thought of one. Hubby and I watched Cinderella Man awhile ago, and it reminded me of us. Life may not be easy, and we may not always get it right, but we’re not afraid to try and we’ll never give up on each other, no matter what.
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
Of course I would . . . then there would be someone to take care of him properly! 🙂 Though, on the other hand, I think it would be better for him if I was safe and secure somewhere else. Then he wouldn’t have to worry about me too much.
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy
Uh, no, I would never do it on purpose, and hope I don’t do it too much by accident. I hate being embarrassed myself, so I guess I shy away from teasing someone else like that.
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
Paper shredders, without question. Things that roar to life and eat whatever you stick in them are just plain, scary. Nuff said. I keep seeing them eat the paper, and then my fingers and just keep right on going. lol. What can I say. (And no, I didn’t have some strange early childhood experience with paper shredders . . . at least not that I’m aware of.)
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters
Some place that has all four seasons. I would miss my autumn leaves terribly if I was somewhere else, and I also love the snow, and the spring, and summer (well, that’s one season I could probably do without). But, I’m game for about anything right now. Just curious and adventurous and want to see more of the world. 🙂
So, there you have it! Another Friday Fill-in. Love these! All day yesterday, I thought I had missed it, thinking yesterday was Friday. Yes, I get dates mixed up a lot. So, today, I was excited when I realized that I could join in! Woohoo! 🙂
Hey, I’ve got a new hobby I want to pick up. Doll houses! You’ve got to jump over to this article (10 Amazing Doll Houses) and take a look. Some of the doll houses are spectacular! I could definitely do without the dust house though. I love little, intricate things with character, and these doll houses definitely have that and more. 🙂 I bet I could even get hubby involved if I put a World War II scene in it somewhere. 🙂
God bless and have a wonderful April Fool’s Day! 🙂