1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
My waffle maker! (I make waffles at least once a week, more often if I can get away with it.)
Errr . . . wait, I really must have my phone too.
Ummm . . . maybe I need my computer more . . . I can’t imagine living without my computer. “dramatic shudder”
Uh, can I have more than one “must have” gadget? 🙂
2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
Uh, can I say that I was a very serious child growing up? I imagined being grown up as being miserable and boring and tons of hard work. I guess it is all those things . . . maybe. But I will say that it turned out to be a lot more awesome than I thought it would be. 🙂
3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
Can I have mine as orange and yellow candies? Reeses Pieces are awesome! (Well, somebody somewhere must have the recipe for those. 🙂 )
Someday I want to make a rich three layer chocolate cake, like they would bring us at the place where I used to work. Those were the best!
4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
Hide . . . cry . . . hide . . . blame someone else . . . hide . . . act all tough . . . hide . . . talk to someone else . . . cry . . . laugh . . . get over it . . . 🙂
(Sometimes I’ll remember to ask for help too.)
5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Uh, well I’m one of those new military spouses. Not sure when deployment will come, but I feel pretty confident it’s coming.
Hmmm, my advice to myself? Plan and prepare ahead as much as I can, and enjoy the time now that I have with hubby.
That, and try to find a “battle buddy” milspouse friend. Still working on that one . . .