1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
No danger for my husband. I would rather not have to worry about that, but I guess that’s something that will never really go away while we’re on this earth. That and I would like to just simply be able to make a phonecall, explain what I need, and get it (without needing excessive paperwork and documentation). I keep thinking that there has got to be a better system.
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
A peck? I’m not altogether certain how many peppers that is. . . . Well, I just looked it up online, and a peck is somewhere close to a quarter of a bushel. Anyone know how many peppers are in a bushel?
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
Hmmm . . . I want to be the most amazing, hospitable homemaker, wife, and mother. Second to that, I would be interested in computer stuff (graphic design, writing, website design, etc.) or any kind of writing or literature study. I would also love to work with horses. 🙂
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
Nope, no tattoos. I’ve actually never thought about it. To be honest, I don’t think I would want a permanent service oriented tattoo. Though I would consider other kinds of tattoos, like my hubby’s name or something special about him. 🙂
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
Oh that’s easy. I would take Karate classes! I don’t have the money or energy to take Karate classes right now, but still want to. Maybe God will throw karate classes in heaven. . . . Um, okay, maybe that’s stretching it a little too far, but one can always hope. 🙂