I’m new to the milspouse community, but kept running across this Friday Fill-in on all the blogs I was visiting, so I had to join in!
1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
Actually, right now, I think what I most wonder about is what they are dealing with in their life. It seems that almost everyone is struggling or needing encouragement in some area; I want to be able to pray for and reach out to them, and encourage them. (I know, I know, that’s pretty deep for a first time meeting, but I tend to be the kind of girl that just wants to get down to business. Spare me the small-talk. Though I’ll make a valiant attempt if you want small talk.)
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I like knowing everything. At the same time, people are continually changing (and I’m newly married), so my hubby is often surprising me too (in a good way :)).
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
I really like where I live now, but I would like to visit other places too. I’m not ready to settle down forever in one place yet.
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
My keys and my phone. 🙂 Beyond that, the item is ever changing. I often will take a book to read or a notebook or journal to write in. I find that having something I can escape away into if life gets to be too much is comforting.
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Perfectionist. Closet extrovert. Military Wife. Beginning Homemaker. Christian. Serious-minded Thinker.
Alright, I’m off to make my first attempt at baking an Angel Food Cake!